Monthly Pricing Includes
- General ledger setup
- Quarterly Bookkeeping: Reconciliation of one operating bank account and one operating credit card account (Add additional accounts extra)
- Quarterly and yearend comparative financial statements
- Payroll tax filing for up to two individuals. Includes federal and state returns. (Additional employees cost extra)
- Form 1099 and 1096 filing (limit 10)
- Preparation of Corporate Return (1120S or Schedule C)
- Preparation of Personal Return Form 1040 and Schedule A (Additional schedules may cost extra)
- Audit representation at hourly rate ($200/hr)
For new and not so new seasoned professionals who are familiar with their market, but are still building brand loyalty and market awareness. They know their target customer base or already have a small group of clients they are working with.
Powerful business professionals with a solid support team in place looking to grow and expand into new markets. Our clients in at this level are focused; business is becoming steady and more predictable. They need the skills of a corporate controller.
Resolute, confident, and goal driven. Clients at this level are exceptional business professionals and are internally driven. They know their path to success. They need that support team to allow them to focus on market penetration.
We only work with 10 clients at Level 5. Our most experienced clients have million dollar revenues in their sites. Budget and forecast preparation is essential to reach their seven figure goals. They need tailored financials to meet their needs. They understand the need for a in house CPA and accounting team.
This is the only level that can be tailored to your needs.